Acorn Cottage, self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Ingleton
We would like to welcome you to Acorn Cottage, Ingleton:
- Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, double, twin & single (see more about the cottage here). See Tariff & Availability
- Located in the scenic Three Peaks area of the Yorkshire Dales which is near the stunning Ribblehead Viaduct and within easy reach of the Lake District (40 mins), the Trough of Bowland & the Howgills
- Close to the quaint market towns of Kirkby Lonsdale, Settle & Hawes.
- Central but peaceful location in the picturesque village of Ingleton, in a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic
- Private off-road parking by the front door
- 5 minutes walk from the famous Waterfalls Walk – cascading rivers in beautiful ancient woodland
- 20% discount for 2 people off-peak
- Personally managed & cared for by the local owners
- The cottage is warm & cosy in the Winter; and has French windows & a back patio garden for warmer weather
- Ingleton village offers a variety of shops, cafes, pubs as well as a seasonal heated open air swimming pool and renowned climbing wall
- Free Supefast WiFi
- Secure storage & facilities for bikes and other outdoor gear
The local area has excellent walking, mountain biking, cycling, climbing, caving, fishing, golfing, and pottery course activities including the famous Ingleton Waterfalls Walk, and the Settle to Carlisle Railway trip.
The self catering holiday cottage is 2 miles away from White Scar Caves, the longest show cave in Britain.
Ingleton is also a great base for a self-catering child-friendly family holiday and the cottage welcomes children. Children particularly enjoy the Ingleton village open air swimming pool (normally open end of May till beg. Sept).
See what other people have said about their stay at the cottage
Please note: Sorry, no pets.
News from Ingleton Cottages
Lee noticed cotton grass flowering on his mountain bike ride in Kingsdale, near Ingleton on Sunday. …
The bluebells looked and smelt divine today as we walked the Ingleton Waterfalls Walk today…