Acorn Cottage, self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Ingleton
We would like to welcome you to Acorn Cottage, Ingleton:
- Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, double, twin & single
- Central but peaceful location in the picturesque village of Ingleton, close to Ingleton viaduct
- 5 minutes walk from the famous Waterfalls Walk – cascading rivers in beautiful ancient woodland
- Private off-road parking right by the front door
- 20% discount for 2 people off-peak
- Personally cared for & managed by the local owners
- The cottage is warm & cosy in the Winter and has French windows and a back patio garden for warmer seasons
- Ingleton village offers a variety of shops, cafes, pubs as well as a renowned climbing wall
- Located in the scenic Three Peaks area of the Yorkshire Dales which is near the stunning Ribblehead Viaduct but within easy reach of the Lake District (40 mins),the Trough of Bowland & the Howgills
- Secure storage & facilities for bikes and other outdoor gear
The local area has excellent walking, mountain biking, cycling, climbing, caving, fishing, golfing, and pottery course activities including the famous Ingleton Waterfalls Walk, and the Settle to Carlisle Railway trip. Ingleton resides between the quaint market towns of Kirkby Lonsdale, Settle & Hawes.
The holiday cottage is 2 miles away from White Scar Caves, the longest show cave in Britain.
Ingleton is also a great base for a self-catering child-friendly family holiday and the cottage welcomes children. The Ingleton village open air swimming pool is particularly popular with children (normally open end of May till beg. Sept).
See what other people have said about their stay at the cottage
Please note: Sorry, no pets.
News from Ingleton Cottages
We went to the Old Post Office micro bar last night for a beer. In…Read More →
An Indian takeaway & restaurant opened in Ingleton last night. Looking forward to trying it…Read More →