We would like to welcome you to Acorn Cottage, self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Ingleton:
- Sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms, double, twin & single
- Central but quiet peaceful location in the picturesque village of Ingleton
- 5 minutes walk from the famous Waterfalls Walk – cascading rivers in beautiful ancient woodland
- Private off-road parking right by the front door
- 20% discount for 2 people off-peak
- Secure storage & facilities for bikes/outdoor gear
- This holiday cottage in Ingleton is personally cared for & managed by the local owners
- The cottage is warm & cosy in the Winter and has French windows and a patio for warmer seasons
- Ingleton offers a variety of shops, cafes, pubs
- Located in the scenic Three Peaks area of the Yorkshire Dales but within easy reach of the Lake District (40 mins),the Trough of Bowland & the Howgills
The local area has excellent walking, cycling, climbing, caving, fishing, golfing and pottery course activities including the famous Ingleton Waterfalls Walk, and the Settle to Carlisle Railway trip. Ingleton resides between the quaint market towns of Kirkby Lonsdale, Settle & Hawes.
Ingleton is also a great base for a self-catering child-friendly family holiday.
Please note: Sorry, no pets.
News from Ingleton Cottages
The bluebells looked and smelt divine today as we walked the Ingleton Waterfalls Walk today…Read More →
Standard price = £400, special last minute price = £300. Please ring us on 0777084856…Read More →